Today I’m going to have a little fun because … it’s my blog, and I can if I want to. 😉
- Favorite candle scent? Right out of the gate with a tough one…hmm I’d say it’s toss-up between fresh scents and vanilla scents. My friend owns a candle company, Outer Banks Candle Company, with the most heavenly scents! When it comes to her candles I couldn’t possibly choose a favorite.
- Favorite extracurricular activity? Well it was walking on the beach, but now it’s probably doodling and watercolors.
- Favorite day of the week? There is something so beautiful about a Saturday.
- Favorite holiday? Hmm I guess 4th of July, but I love holidays in general. The fourth is great because there are no expectations or gifts required, the focus is on the fireworks and friends and family. I guess you could say it’s the holiday with the least greed. Greed is something I kinda, sorta, totally loathe. #overshare
- Favorite website? I don’t actually have one. I do enjoy Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and WordPress, but I don’t think that’s what this question means.
- Favorite way to communicate? In writing. ~Devout introvert
- Favorite Youtube video? Brandon Farris videos and I could not possibly narrow to one. His videos bring me smiles and laughter every single day.
- Favorite kind of house? Cottage style with a white picket fence, surrounded by flowers, and overlooking the water (lake or ocean). Is that really too much to ask. 😉
- Favorite car color? White.
- Favorite baby boy name? My game, I make the rules, here are three. Toss up between Brenden, Charles, and Benjamin (Ben or Benji depending on his personality).
- Favorite baby girl name? Ella, Emma, and Katherine (Katie or Kate depending on her personality).
- Favorite thing to do when you’re sick? Chuckling … umm so my current life? Drink tea and watch the hallmark channel, preferably Christmas movies.
- Favorite way to cheer you up? Gift…it’s my love language.
- Favorite thing to look forward to? Travel and chocolate.
- Favorite kind of gift to receive? Nearly anything from the heart.
- Favorite crafty thing to make? Currently I’d say crochet, but I feel like if I had a huge craft allowance this wouldn’t be my answer.
- Favorite way to relax? It means ways right? Tea, a bubble bath, and a romance novel.
And that’s about it for today folks. Trying to pace my energy because … adulting (truth: trying to hold off a flare and mental exertion hits me like a ton of bricks). Hoping you have a Happy Halloween!🎃 If you feel like sharing yours I think you can copy the questions, paste them in the comments, and then overwrite with your answers.
A few more of my doodles, and the funniest meme I saw this week because my blog, my rules. 😉